Thursday, April 11, 2013

Choc Fudge Brownie & Baby Bear

F: Good morning sayang. 
Me: Good morning to you too. 
F: Had fun last night? I know I did. 
Me: Fun? What is fun? Nope. I didn't have fun. 
F: What?! You didn't had fun last night? That's impossible. (F starts humping me.)
Me: Stop humping me! Stop it. Your mum will hear us. 
F: She won't. She left for work already. It's just us. (F humps me harder.)
Me: So.... it's just us? (I went on top of him.)
F: Yes. Why? What is it with you being on top of me? I thought you're a bottom. Come on, turn over again. 
(F wants to turn over but I pinned him to the bed.)
F: What are you doing?
Me:(starts to smooch and do crazy stuff)I told you to stop humping me but you didn't. Thus you made me horny. 
F: Oh.... this is getting somewhere. Alright. 
Me: Say goodbye to work and hello to LaLa Land. 
F: Love you so much. (kisses)
Me: Love you too. (kisses)

And the day went well after that. I went to school and he went to work. He texted me almost every time I end my lesson. Well, F is the sweetest guy I've ever met. Today he took care of me despite of having to go to work. Love you so much. 

To: Choc Fudge Brownie  
From: Baby Bear 

Note: The names above are given to protect author's identity. 

Baby Bear 

Choc Fudge Brownie 

No comments:

Post a Comment