Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Memories Part 1


Today is memories down the lane for Regent Red Cross Youth. I am posting the different memories that I have had with each one of them except a few that I just got to know. 

(1) Eriyanie (Baby Yanie):


She is a very cute little hyper active girl when she first step into Regent Red Cross Youth in 2011. She is always into activities that was organised by Red Cross. She was pretty close to me and I always 'bully' her. But I told her, me 'bullying' her is to shape her into a leader. Love you so much. Now, she is elected as the next chairperson for our Regent Red Cross Unit. All I want to say is that you're really a great person to get along with. Really open my heart to teach and guide you Yanie. Really proud of you. Don't give up in what you do as the skills that you have learned will bring you far as a leader. Jiayous!


(2) Izza (Baby Face Girl):


You're my only baby girl that always make my day. The best thing that I like about her is that no matter how bad her day is, she will still put on a smile during training. She has great ability to lead and very focused in the task that was given by the teachers or any of the seniors. She is also hyper active and there was once that I cannot 'tahan' with her behaviour. But I know I cannot go on with my day without seeing her smile. Its as if her smile has something that makes me feel better and refreshed. Thank you Izza for all that you have done for the unit and me as a junior in Regent Red Cross Unit. Being the next vice chairperson, remember what I teach you when I was the vice chairperson. Aim high and never look back. God is there to help you and we are always there to support you. All the best!


(3) Fathin (My Cookie Monster):


We have a lot in common. We hate the same person and like the same person (cannot say the person name here). She is one of the nicest people I have ever met even though she makes me mad sometimes. But I just adore her. Her loud voice and decent character in the unit will bring her far. Very determined in everything she does and doesn't give up easily even though she does it sometimes. Well, maybe for your birthday a cookie will be given to you ok? Hehe.... well being a leader in red cross will bring you far. Your loud voice and determination to learn will bring you and the other cadets into a better way of leading red cross. Keep up our good work and all the best!


(4) Radiah (Blonde):


I wonder why you're given blonde as a nick name but all I can see is that you're just one blur sotong. JKJK. Hehe.... your shy but outgoing attitude will bring you far. You must come out of your comfort zone to be able to command. Do not say 'I cannot/ I don't want' because you are a leader and every leader must be responsible for his/her responsibilities. If you want me to help you, personally approach me and ask for help if not, you have your other UG friends and most importantly, your teachers. They know how to command but don't want to show only. Hehe.... Always train your voice like training your vocal cords. It will make you shout louder than normal. All the best in your future endeavours and never give up! Remember, get out of your comfort zone!


(5) Clarence (whatever lah):


A cadet who I look up to. The red cross journey is really fun because you can come up with any funny ideas to make us happy and always laugh. In training, he is the serious one and will always pay attention. Well, I've seen you treated the unit well and lead it with pride. Hold your head up high and always believe in yourself that you can do it. Had a lot of fun time with you hand having you as one of the chairpersons that lead the unit to victory for FAC 2013 as first runner up in West District has already made me happy and proud of you. Keep it up and all the best in your 'O' Levels! Jiayous!


Until here only I'm writing. I will post again about my wonderful juniors in time to come. Must get to know you guys first lah if not how to write right? Well signing off! 


Love
Affiee Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment