Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Short Note to Randy

It is really hilarious to see my ex of two years trying to woo me so that we can be together again like we used to be. I know you have been trying to contact me after our break up. Its not that I hate you but because of the bad deeds your friend did to our relationship makes me feel insecure to be back with you again. Jealousy is a strong word and emotion but it can be overcome if you have positive feelings and thoughts.

I know you're upset about the break up but we cannot continue this relationship if others are trying to harm us. Well, its all over but I am so getting back with my baby. He is so adorable and have been my pillar of strength ever since I first met him. Thank you for being there for me when I need you. I will always love you. Ignore what others have to say and stand for your own right. 

Love
Affiee Danny 

No comments:

Post a Comment