Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Throwback for Past 1 Week

Make Up from Tony Moly and Revlon and perfume from Zzenga. These are the accessories that I bought from Robinsons at JEM. Well, even though it is expensive, I don't mind buying it because I bought it using my own hard earn money.

I have been trying my best to avoid getting too interested in my friend because he is straight and I don't want him to know. Well even if he can accept me liking him, I don't think our friendship will be as how it is now. I am very worried some times when he gets sick and how could I forget his birthday?! Gosh! I only remembered yesterday when his birthday was on Monday. Haizz.... Yesterday, I went to order 4 pieces of double chocolate chip muffins from Famous Amos-specially for him. 

Should I be frank to him about me liking him or should I just keep quiet? I'm really confused now. But on the other hand, I kept thinking that I should not tell but show him that I like him. Not intimately but just normal friends caring for each other. 

I have friends that really care and advise me when I am facing a situation. They are really super awesome friends that I can rely on when I need someone by my side no matter how busy they are. I am so glad and grateful I have friends like them. Without them, I don't know how to face life. But most importantly family comes first. 

Love 

Affiee Danny 

No comments:

Post a Comment